Search The Site

Loading

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Divorce Filed And Family Reactions.

Kim Kardashian finally said that she is getting a divorce from her husband of 72 days, Kris Humphris. After all the divorce gossips it have finally come to an end.
celebrity gossip Kim Kardashian Divorce Filed And Family Reactions
Kim Kardashian Divorce Filed And Family Reactions.
“After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage,” Kim, 31, said to the celebrity news  “I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best.” 

Her sister Khloe also commented on the matter:
 “Reading some these comments r so hurtful. Im grateful 4our fans who understand & r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything,” she wrote on her Twitter account. “Thank God for family. We are strong and we will only become closer! I love YOU”

I personally thought it's not going to work. Did you?

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame really, but not surprising considering how marriages usually go in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete

;