Search The Site

Loading

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Pictures Of November 2011.

Jessica Gomes heats up the front page of the latest edition of Maxim
hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011

The 26-year-old Australian hot celebrity shows off her hot and sexy bikini body in this November 2011 issue.

She also opened up about participating on "DWTS Korea" and her thoughts on American men.

The highlights of the interview:
On whether or not she's a good dance:
"I came in third on the show (Dancing with the Stars Korea)! I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it. I learned so much, too. It taught me how to move my body in different ways. Dancing really pushes muscles you don't normally use. I've gotten into the shape of my life."
On whether she could survive in the bush:
"I don't know! At school we learned what to di if a snake approached - stomp hard on the ground to scare it away. And in high school I did outdoor education, where we were taught how to pitch tents, sail, rock climb, cook in teh wild, all that kind of stuff."
On whether leaving home at the age of 17 was scary:
"It was, but at the same time I felt so independent and strong. I protected myself and didn't take anything from anybody."
On her thoughts about American men:
"They're very career-driven - it's all about the hustle. But that's not a bad thing. It was an eye-opener. America really is the country about living your dream. Everyone is always so passionate and always talking about how you can make it."

Enjoy the celebrity images.
hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011hot celebrity Jessica Gomes Hot Maxim Bikini Images November 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

;