Search The Site

Loading

Friday, October 28, 2011

Steven Tyler Talks About The Shower Accident.

I previously published the celebrity news, that Steven Tyler had a very bad shower accident falling on his face and breaking several teeth.
celebrity gossip Steven Tyler Talks About The Shower Accident
Steven Tyler Talks About The Shower Accident.
He opened up about the incident incident to Matt Lauer on the “Today” show on Thursday (October 27).
He said: “Quite frankly, I passed out. I was in the shower, I got nauseous, I started to get sick, I fell on my face.”
Continuing on, Tyler explained that his manager quickly called the American embassy and took him to the best hospital in Paraguay’s capital, Asuncion.
“It was like one-stop shopping,” Tyler said. “They stitched up my eye, they did a little plastic surgery and they fixed my tooth all in one fell swoop.”
He also said that it had nothing to with drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;