Search The Site

Loading

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Claims, Celebrity News Is Full Of Crap.

Hot celebrity Lindsay Lohan says what the celebrity news are saying about her are all full of crap.
celebrity gossip Lindsay Lohan Claims Celebrity News Is Full Of Crap
Lindsay Lohan Claims, Celebrity News Is Full Of Crap.
Lindsay just took to Twitter, writing ... "I am not to be made an example of anymore."

She adds, "I am working hard and fulfilling my obligations every single day, to the court as well as myself. If I travel, its for work and its been approved. As is anything I do when I leave the state."

"I'd appreciate it if people will just let me do what is asked of me, so that I can get my life back. Please ignore the reports which have no truth to them. Thank you.”


As told earlier that Lohan was kicked out of her community service program at the Downtown Women's Center. She was ordered by the court to serve there.
She can say whatever she wants to us. But what about the judge? Will he believe the tweet?

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay Lohan suffers Punctuality fear

    http://world-news-trend.blogspot.com/2011/10/lindsay-lohan-suffer-punctuality-fear.html

    ReplyDelete

;