Search The Site

Loading

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Carey Mulligan's Hot And Sexy W Magazine Cover.

Carey Mulligan shows her sexy bra on the W magazine January 2012 issue.

In the interview the hot celebrity talked about getting nude in the movie Shame:

“I’ve never, never been naked in a film before; I’ve been topless once or twice, but always in sort of very innocent ways. And I’ve always been sort of staunchly feminist about it, I’ve never relished the idea of doing it, and never if it was inappropriate or gratuitous in any way. But I just felt it was absolutely right; that’s exactly who she was. She wanted to be seen, she’s an exhibitionist and she’s provocative.”

Shame also stars Michael Fassbender, from Inglourious Basterds and X-Men: First Class, and is directed by Steve McQueen, it hit theaters December 7.
hot celebrity Carey Mulligan's Hot And Sexy W Magazine Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

;