Search The Site

Loading

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campain.

Irina Shayk now stripped down and looking hot in her latest Germaine De Capuccini Skin Care ad campaign.
hot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campain
Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campain.

This hot celebrity is always happy to show her flawless body. That's why the Russian stunner took it all off for a steamy collection of shots to help the UK beauty product company peddle its products - which include items such as cleansers, toner, suntan lotion, exfoliators and anti-aging creams.
Aside from her Germaine De Capuccini Skin Care efforts, Miss Shayk dished out dating advice in a new interview with GQ.

As for her ideal first date activity, Irina recommended, "Don't take me shopping. I love to go shopping alone. It takes time and I make sure nobody rushes me. In New York I try to go to vintage stores and I love Selfridges in London. Don't try and play me at video games, either. Girls are very competitive!"
When it comes to approaching the 25-year-old, she told, "People don't come up to me because I'm always busy... and maybe because they are scared. I'm a real person, just a normal girl who is walking down the street. I love a man who is smart, educated and interested in having a good conversation. If you have that there is no need for a pick up line."

Other items from Shayk's GQ dating discussion are as follows:

On what a man should wear on a first date:
"Wearing a suit is sexy. English men are very elegant, they wear suits very well. But don't be afraid to show your personality."
On what car a man should drive:
"The Lamborghini Aventador that is in the game is beautiful."
On the worst style mistake men make:
"I always look at men's shoes. The biggest mistake I think is wearing trousers too high."
On her advice when it comes to picking a restaurant:
"I love Japanese food. My favorite restaurant is Nobu and I like Cipriani, too. I'm not the kind of person who is out drinking. Everybody thinks that because I'm Russian I have to love vodka but I don't drink it at all."
On the strangest gift she's received from a fan:
"Some fans send me money. I had some guy bringing me flowers for six months. I was thinking 'Hello, who are you?' [laughs]"
On what she looks for in a man:
I want someone educated and who has a sense of humor. The other things can come with training."

Enjoy the celebrity images of Irina Shayk.
hot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campainhot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campainhot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campainhot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campainhot celebrity Irina Shayk's Stripdown For Skin Care Campain

No comments:

Post a Comment

;