Search The Site

Loading

Friday, December 30, 2011

Twitter Hate Poured On Kelly Clarkson For Supporting Ron Paul.

Why celebrities keep their political opinion to themselves? Well, if you know what happened to Kelly Clarkson today you will know.
celebrity gossip Twitter Hate Poured On Kelly Clarkson For Supporting Ron Paul
Twitter Hate Poured On Kelly Clarkson For Supporting Ron Paul.

It's probably the last time Kelly tweeted her political openion.

Earlier today, Kelly Clarkson wrote the following tweet via whosay:

I love Ron Paul. I liked him a lot during the last republican nomination and no one gave him a chance. If he wins the nomination for the Republican party in 2012 he's got my vote. Too bad he probably won't.

After receiving a bunch of hateful tweets in response, Kelly wrote the following message:


I am really sorry if I have offended anyone. Obviously that was not my intent. I do not support racism. I support gay rights, straight rights, women's rights, men's rights, white/black/purple/orange rights. I like Ron Paul because he believes in less government and letting the people (all of us) make the decisions and mold our country. That is all. Out of all of the Republican nominees, he's my favorite.

And after EVEN MORE hate, Kelly tweeted the following:

Man my eyes have been opened to so much hate tonight. If y'all ever disagree with something I say please don't feel the need to attack me. I will listen to what you say and any articles or viewpoints you have when you say it with respect. Being hateful is not a healthy way to get people to see or hear you. I was raised to respect people and their decisions and beliefs and I hope you will grant me the same decency. If you don't agree with me simply unfollow me. It's really that easy. I hope you don't because I would love the chance to hear what you have to say but if you're so blinded by hate you can't seek peace and progress then that is your unfortunate prerogative.

I agree with her. Everyone has their right to support whoever they want. People are being unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;