Search The Site

Loading

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Anna Faris Says “Fame Ruined My Marriage”


Anna Faris tells the reason for her failed marriage in the October 2011 issue of Marie Claire.
hot celebrity Anna Faris ruined marriage
Anna Faris on Marie Claire.
The “Scary Movie” split from her husband Ben Indra in 2007. Now she is trying her best to get on track.

As for the cause of their parting, Faris said that fame had something to do with the demise of their sacred bond - as she explained that, while her career was flourishing, Indra’s was floundering which “kind of destroyed my marriage,” she said. “The divide became too great.”

Once a single lady, Anna hit the bottle and got herself a boob job, as she revealed, "I was like, 'F*ck it, I've got nothing to lose, nobody to support. I wore the same Garfield shirt and jeans for three weeks. I had a running joke with my friend: 'I hope somebody roofies me tonight!' I didn't care what people thought."

This 34 year old hot celebrity is now focused on her career. We all wish her a good new life and to be happy. Because face it, we all love her.

If you liked the celebirty news please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;