Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kurt Angel's Proof,Wasn't Too drunk To Drive.

Kurt Angel showed a reporter the police document showing that the wrestling superstar’s blood alcohol level was way under the legal limit when he was arrested this week for drunk driving.
Kurt Angel
Kurt Angel
 The celebrity’s blood analysis, issued by the State of Virginia, shows that Kurt Angle’s B.A.C. was .06 at the time of his arrest. The legal limit in VA is .08.

He released a statement saying, "I did not believe my driving behavior was reckless or otherwise improper."

He also said, "I fully cooperated with the officer who clearly recognized me while performing his standard procedures. Subsequent to the stop, I was asked to submit to a breathalyzer test and passed. I do not believe that I broke any laws and will be entering a plea of not guilty in response to any pending charges."

Looks like the celebrity gossip was just a misunderstanding.

Kurt said, "I was returning from an iMPACT Wrestling show in an unfamiliar place, late at night and was trying to find the exit for my hotel."

If you liked the post please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;