Search The Site

Loading

Friday, September 9, 2011

Rayan Gosling "Embarrassed" For the Street Fight Video.

Celebrity Gossip Ryan Gosling Embarrassed
Ryan Gosling Embarrassed
Ryan Gosling’s celebrity gossip spread when he was seen breaking up a street fight. The star of "Crazy, Stupid, Love.", as appeared on that video, this hot celebrity was standing between two men who were fighting over an allegedly stolen painting.

After the celebrity news got out even though his intention was good, he should have stayed out of it.

Ryan says "I'm embarrassed. I think that guy really was stealing that other guy's painting, so I should have just kept my nose out of it," he also pointed that "I had just come from the gymnasium, and I was all stretched out and feeling warmed up. So, I'm embarrassed."

Ryan’s latest film “Drive” is going to hit the theater on September 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;