Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miley Cyrus Felt "so bored" Playing As Hannah Montana.

Miley Cyrus is relieved that she will not have to play as Hannah Montana. On a celebrity news she revealed that she was “so bored” as a sweetheart girl on Disney.
Miley Cyrus Bored As Hannah Montana

Cyrus was 'so bored' as Hannah Montana


Hannah Montana was a hit TV show which ended last year. Miley felt stifled by her repetitive filming schedule and hated that she had to on her best behavior all the time.

She tells Prestige magazine, "I miss the family vibe, but I don't miss the routine at all. I was so bored doing the same thing every day. It's a lot easier, not being on a show, to live my life a little bit and do some of the other things that I want to do. I don't have to be back at a certain time. You're not worrying about a cast schedule or what the producers are going to think."


Cyrus (18), is forever through with Hannah Montana. And will think twice before encouraging her little sister Noah to take on a similar role.

She said "I'm glad I'm not a character anymore and able to be me."

The Hannah Montana fans will be shocked that’s for sure.

If you liked the celebrity gossip please leave a comment. And I’ll be posting more hot celebrity news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;