Search The Site

Loading

Monday, February 13, 2012

Celebrities Tweet After Whitney Houston's Death.

The death of famous Whitney Houston shocked us all. A lot of celebrities tweeted their feelings about the pop queen's death.
celebrity news celebrities tweet after whitney houston's death
Celebrities Tweet After Whitney Houston's Death.
Celebrities like Justin Bieber, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, LeAnn Rimes, Paula Abdul and many more commented on her death. Some of the tweets are as follows:

Christina Aguilera:
“We have lost another legend. Love and prayers to Whitney’s family. She will be missed.”

Justin Bieber:
“just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney
Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and family.”

Mariah Carey:
“Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston… She will never be forgotten as one of the greatest voices to ever grace the earth.”

Rihanna:
“No words! Just tears #DearWhitney”

Nicki Minaj:
“Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.”

Evan Rachel Wood:
“Well this is a sad day. Especially for Whitneys family. Send some love their way. They are gonna need it.”

Miley Cyrus:
“I LOVE Whitney :( I’m not turning my tv on. just gonna stay @ home & listen to her records.”

Lea Michele:
“I’m speechless. Such sad news about Whitney Houston.”

Serena Williams:
“Wow just wow. This has ruined my whole day. #Iwillalwaysloveyou. #OneMomentInTime has propelled me to many of my grand slams victories.”

LeAnn Rimes:
“Whitney Houston was the first cd I ever bought. She had a God given gift. Hopefully, she’s singing with angels now.”

Russell Simmons:
“Whitney Houston was one of the greatest singers this world has ever heard.”

Kathy Griffin:
“She was A TALENT & A LEGEND. She was never a “reality star.” No jokes from me about Miss Houston today.”

Ryan Seacrest:
“At Grammys rehearsal hearing Whitney Houston has passed away at 48. Everyone her is absolutely stunned.”

Carson Daly:
“Sick to learn of Whitney Houston’s passing.”

Cee Lo Green:
“R.I.P. Sister WHITNEY HOUSTON!!!!! We will always love you.”

Courteney Cox:
“Devastating news about Whitney Houston. What an amazing talent.”

Chloe Moretz:
“Omg.. whitney houston died..we’ve lost another amazing singer.”

Paris Hilton:
“So sad to hear the news about Whitney Houston. :( She was such a beautiful and talented woman. My heart goes out to her family.”

Matthew Morrison:
“I’m very sad to hear about the passing of Whitney Houston, may she rest in peace.”

Eva Longoria:
“My heart is broken… #ripWhitneyHouston”

Stacy Keibler:
“Whitney’s inspired words thru song guided me thru my youth. Her spirit lives within us and lasts forever!”

Paula Abdul:
“I am devastated. I am absolutely devastated at the news about Whitney Houston. Such a tragic, tragic loss.”

Spike Lee:
“God Bless The Dead. Whitney Houston R.I.P. She Was Only 48 Years Young.”

Ricky Gervais:
“RIP Whitney Houston An amazing talent & a tragic soul. So sad.”

Sarah Hyland:
So I wake up from a 16 hr sleep to find that Whitney Houston has passed. A legend, inspiration and brandy's fairy godmother. #RIP

Nina Dobrev:
Whitney Houston died? This is so sad...

I go on there will be hundreds more. I not surprising that so many are sad about her death. She most definitely will be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

;