Search The Site

Loading

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Nick Carter Was Absent On Sister's Funeral, Nobody Told Him.

When Nick Carter was absent on his sister's funeral everyone wondered, why? According to him he wasn't aware of the funeral.
celebrity news Nick Carter Was absent on sister's funeral nobody told him
Nick Carter Was Absent On Sister's Funeral, Nobody  Told Him.

He told the celebrity news, even though he wanted to attend the funeral, his family made sure that he can't.

His sister Leslie Carter was laid in Upstate New York, where a small ceremony was performed. There several family members were present including Aaron Carter. But Nick wasn't there.


When the funeral was taking place Nick was on the road performing at a concert. He only said, “I wanted to be at my sister’s funeral, but my family has always had a complicated dynamic."
Nick adds, "There are so many emotions for me surrounding the loss of my sister. I am trying to stay healthy, positive, and focused.” 

When Nick wasn't clear on the reason, some close friends of Nick tells he feels family members went out of their way to make sure he was not included. 

I don't know why his family would do that. If they did, it is just horrible. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;