Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Charlie Sheen Regrets Saying Ashton Kutcher Sucks.

Charlie Sheen feels really bad now for saying what Ashton Kutcher doing in the "Two and a Half Men" really "sucks."
celebrity news charlie sheen regrets saying ashton kutcher sucks
Charlie Sheen Regrets Saying Ashton Kutcher Sucks.
He even made an official apology.

If you don't know, last week Sheen called and told "TMZ live" this:

 "I'm tired of lying ... I'm tired of pretending the show doesn't suck ... I'm tired of pretending Ashton doesn't suck."

But now we are talking a new Sheen who regrets what he has done. He even sent a letter to Kutcher ...which reads:

"Dear Ashton, 

My bad. 

I was disrespectful to a man doing his best.

I got excited and I threw you into the crossfire, but the rest of my statement I stand behind. You however, deserve better. 

Safety in your travels good sir.

CS"

I think we should go easy on him. He actually started apologizing for what he does wrong. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;