Search The Site

Loading

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Madonna Was Surprised When M.I.A Showed Middle Finger.

I was not surprised when Madonna took less than a week to put M.I.A. in even more harder position.
celebrity gossip madonna was surprised when m.i.a. showed middle finger
Madonna Was Surprised When M.I.A Showed Middle Finger.
She said she was "Surprised" when M.I.A. showed her middle finger to the Super Bowl audiences. Now that's gonna hurt. M.I.A. is already in a tight position. And after this I think it'll be harder for her to get out.

This morning she called to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest" saying:

“I was really surprised. I didn’t know anything about it. I wasn’t happy about it.”
She continued , “I understand it’s punk rock and everything, but to me there was such a feeling of love and good energy, and positivity, it seemed negative. It’s such a teenager … irrelevant thing to do … there was such a feeling of love and unity there. What was the point?”
Adding, “It was just out of place.”

I know why she is pissed. After the performance no one is saying anything about her. Everybody is talking about M.I.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

;