Search The Site

Loading

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Jennifer Lopez's Valentine's Gift To Marc Anthony.

I don't know what goes on inside Jennifer Lopez's head. I am quite sure neither does she.
celebrity gossip jennifer lopez valentine naked casper smart
Jennifer Lopez's Valentine's Gift To Marc Anthony.

This Valentine's Day she tweeted few sentimental tweets,
“You guys are the best fans in the WORLD!!! #trueJlovers… Your give me goosies. Happy valentines day again!” said Jennifer in one Tweet. “I meant…You give me goosies!”

With this tweet she posted a picture of her and Casper Smart. As you can see they are both naked. Although she deleted the picture later. 

Can this be a massage to Marc Anthony? Do you know Marc’s nickname is Skeletor. Yeah, now you get it. I am actually hoping to see Marc's reaction. 

Do you think the picture is inappropriate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;