Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Eva Mendes: Marie Claire Pictures With Interview.

The hot celebrity Eva Mendes has covered a new magazine. She just heated up  Marie Claire of March  2012 issue.
hot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interview


Her new movie "Girl In Progress" will be released in April. The 37 year old actress did some pretty sexy work for the magazine. She looks absolutely sexy dressing in Dolce & Gabbana. She also talked about some beauty secrets also the most desirable actor Ryan Gosling.

Highlights from Eva's in-depth interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Marie Claire!

On working with Ryan Gosling:
“He’s your dream costar. I have never felt so creatively satisfied on a film.”

On body image:
“It doesn’t matter what you have or what you look like. It’s something everyone has to work at. I realize I have contributed to a certain happy, healthy, empowered image, but that’s not all of me. I feel it’s important to let women know that I have similar struggles. What I tell girls is what they don’t like about themselves now, they will probably end up loving as an adult, because that’s what happened to me. When I am complimented on things that I didn’t like when I was 13, like my overbite and my mole, that’s when you realize that your imperfections are why people love you.”

On her idols, Julianne Moore and Annette Bening:
“I have a girl crush on them. I’d kill to have half the careers they’ve had after 40.”

I know not an interesting interview. But enjoy the celebrity image of Eva Mendes.

If you like the pictures please subscribe or become a fan of my blog.
hot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interviewhot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interviewhot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interviewhot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interviewhot celebrity eva mendes marie claire pictures interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

;