Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kate Upton Topless In Esquire March 2012.

Adding another top ranking magazine in her resume Kate Upton covers Esquire of it's March 2012 issue.
hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012
With "Mad Men" star Jon Hamm she posed for some sexy photos. These hot pictures will surely go to the top one's. If you have not already noticed it she IS topless. She did few shoots like this one.

The hot celebrity also gave an interview. It's given below:

On her YouTube dance 'The Dougie' helping her career:
"People want to see personality. Otherwise they make assumptions, like... Yeah, she's pretty, but she's probably a b**ch.' That's why everyone likes the video. It's me. It wasn't planned for Twitter or YouTube. It's, like, real."

On accidentally taking some herpes medicine in December:
"I had a cold, and I got handed the wrong second prescription at the pharmacy. They said, Oh here's your other prescription, and I was like, What?! So I went home and I looked at the first prescription and said, Oh well, free drugs! And I OD'd. Luckily my friend was there to help me, but I only got better yesterday."

On not quite being an heiress to the Whirlpool fortune:
"My grand-grandfather did start a pretty big company, but when it went public, the Upton family really didn't get a lot from it. They were farmers and didn't get the best deal — damn New Yorkers came in. In our town in Michigan, the Upton family is everything that counts, but growing up, my mom always told us, Don't tell anyone about this. Just so we wouldn't have to live under that. So we could be ourselves."

On the many tweets that make reference to her:
"I like to see all of it," she says. "Even the bad stuff."

Do you think this is one of her best works?

If you like the pictures please subscribe or become a fan of my blog.
hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012hot celebrity kate upton topless esquire march 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

;