Search The Site

Loading

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Justin Bieber Skateboards In Miami.

Looks like Justin Bieber has much interest in  skateboarding. He was spotted Friday night skateboarding while showing his passion for the halfpipe.
celebrity gossip justin bieber skateboards in miami
Justin Bieber Skateboards In Miami.
Decked out in red gear, the 17-year-old "Never Say Never" star showed off his fancy moves for a gathered crowd of onlookers during a break from studio work on his new album Believe.

Tweeting about his Sunshine State doings, Bieber wrote earlier in the week, “In the studio working on #BELIEVE - I GOT SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE FANS...you are always there for me and I will always be there for you. MUCH LOVE. thanks”

Also voicing his appreciation for those who support him, Justin added last night, "just did an interview with a reporter. good dude. i explained to him i care less what people think of me. but what my fans think matters." 

Well, I think the path for success for a celebrity is his popularity. And he knows how to be liked by the fans. Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. I’m pleased for your interest to skateboarding. I think your skateboard performance is exceptional that’s others person. I’m also your fan. At least, thanks for your skating and upcoming album.

    ReplyDelete

;