Search The Site

Loading

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Amber Rose Forgave Kim Kardashian For Banging Kanye West.

Last night to a celebrity news photographer, Amber Rose said that she has totally forgiven Kim Kardashian for having a secret affair with Kanye West behind her back.
celebrity gossip Amber Rose Forgave Kim Kardashian  For Banging Kanye West
Amber Rose Forgave Kim Kardashian  For Banging Kanye West.
In a recent interview she called Kim a "home-wrecker." She claims Kanye and Kim had a secret affair while she was still dating the rapper a few years ago. Sources close to Kim tell us Kardashian vehemently denies ever getting intimate with Kanye.

But now she said , "I actually feel bad that I called [Kim] a homewrecker ... 'cause that was kind of mean."

"I forgive her ... and I forgive Kanye too ... it's not a big deal, you know?"

She continued. "I'm not a mean-spirited person ... I just acted on my emotions when I said it."

Well good for her. And for Kim Kardashian. Because with all the celebrities pounding on her at least one spared her. But good luck with the rest Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;