Search The Site

Loading

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sinead O’Connor And Her Husband Splits Again.

For the second in a month Sinead O’Connor has split from her husband. It seems like they are not ready for a long term relationship.
celebrity gossip Sinead O’Connor And Her Husband Splits Again
Sinead O’Connor And Her Husband Splits Again.
Sinead posted on her site explaining that things aren’t working out for her and her husband Barry Herridge. Although she blames the media for this.

The Irish singer wrote, , “Certain sections of our media… caused enormous damage deliberately and maliciously to my innocent flower of a husband, purely because he was with me.”

She also vowed that she will “never again associate myself romantically with anyone as I could not bear to see these things done again to someone I love.”

I don't think that a relationship is based on the media. It's about the understanding between the two. It's true sometimes the media makes it hard. But that's the burden for all the celebrities.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;