Search The Site

Loading

Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Work It" Canceled By ABC.

It's not much of a shock that ABC canceled their comedy(?) show "Work It."
celebrity news Work It Canceled By ABC
"Work It" Canceled By ABC.
After so much criticism it was bound to be canceled. And only after two episodes. I think someone called it the "worst TV show of the decade."

The show, created by two Friends alums, was immediately targeted by leading gay-rights advocacy groups who may, ultimately, have had less to do with the show's failure than its obviously lacking conceit.
Just last week (before the announcement), ABC Entertainment boss Paul Lee told reporters how confused he still was by all the brouhaha.

I didn’t really get it. I loved Tootsie. I still love Tootsie. I didn’t get it. But that’s probably me.
 In his own defense, he claimed the network “thought there was room for a very very very silly show.”
The show is about two unemployed men who seem certain that women have more opening for jobs. So they get dressed up as women to find satisfying. Now the two actors are REALLY unemployed. The follow up episode was even more dissapointing.

I am happy that now nobody will see it even while changing a channel. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;