Search The Site

Loading

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Katy Perry New Song About Falling For The Wrong Guy.

After Katy Perry and Russell Brand's divorce was announced, it was not much of a shock when Katy wrote a song about falling for the wrong guy.
celebrity gossip Katy Perry New Song About Falling For The Wrong Guy
Katy Perry New Song About Falling For The Wrong Guy.

The Jessie James song “Bullet” was co-written by Perry, and a demo with Katy singing recently hit the internet.

Perry sings, "My mama warned me about boys like you/ It's the reason I wear these high-heeled boots/ And let me give you a little piece of advice/ My papa packs heat and he won't think twice."

"I'm a bullet and I'm headed/ Straight for your heart/ Be careful what you start/ I'm a bullet and I'm headed/ Straight for your heart/ It's gonna leave a mark,” she continues in the chorus.

As for Perry and Brand’s split, entertainment journalist David Caplan shared, "From the get-go, I thought they were a sort of odd, mismatched pair. She's so glamorous, pop and sexy, and he is diametrically not like that. He's a nice and funny guy, and from my encounters with her, I found her to be funny, have a sarcastic edge and a blast, but they weren't a match. Plus, she's more of a partier than he now, so their lifestyles were at odds."

Celebrities have a advantage that they can express their feelings to all. Are you surprised by the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment

;