Search The Site

Loading

Monday, January 30, 2012

Christina Hendricks Doesn't Mind Being Naked.

Christina Hendricks has become the dream girl of many men after her super role in the "Mad Men."

celebrity gossip christina hendricks doesn't mind being naked
Christina Hendricks Doesn't Mind Being Naked.

She is going to the cover girl of BlackBook in March 2012 issue.

In a preview of the upcoming installment, the magazine released a sultry shot of the bosomy actress from her Kurt Iswarienko photo spread.

Also teasing the interview, Miss Hendricks declares, "I’m a very comfortable naked person. Not in front of other people, but at home and in front of my husband, I feel good not wearing clothes."

The Christina cover issue comes as "Men Men" is set to see in the much-awaited fifth season premiere on March 25, 2012.

But I am very disappointed. Because I think there will not be any hot pictures of her in BlackBook .And I loved the last pictures i saw of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;