Search The Site

Loading

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paula Abdul And Boyfriend Jeff Bratton Splits.

After being a couple for a long time the X Factor judge Paula Abdul and her boyfriend Jeff Bratton called it quits.
celebrity gossip Paula Abdul And Boyfriend Jeff Bratton Splits
Paula Abdul And Boyfriend Jeff Bratton Splits.
Paula and Jeff  had a long distance relationship since 2010. They were making it happen going back and forth between Abdul's Los Angeles home and Bratton's New York residence.

According  to the celebrity news magazine People:
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton told the mag. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us."
"We're still close," Bratton continued. "And I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."

Seems like the hot celebrity Paula thought it's better to make time for the show than her boyfriend. If you ask me I didn't see them going any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;