Search The Site

Loading

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Are Engaged And Ready To Get Married.

Actually the news came as another celebrity gossip. But now it's confirmed that Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez are really engaged and ready to tie the knot.
celebrity gossip Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Are Engaged And Ready To Get Married
Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Are Engaged And Ready To Get Married.
According to Gurhan jewelry designer Halle Berry's hunky boyfriend proposed to the “Swordfish” hot celebrity with a huge emerald and diamond engagement ring.

Although after Halle's divorce with David Justice and Eric Benet she told that she will never get married again. She once told:

"I wish I had known then that I was not the marrying kind. It would have saved me a lot of time, heartache and grief over the years. I made all the wrong choices when it came to love. I have been an idiot."

I don't know about you but I got really sad reading these lines. So I am personally really happy that she found that bright light called love again.

Halle met Olivier while working on their film “Dark Tide” and romance quickly followed.

I really like Halle Berry, so I wish a very happy life. Congrats to the happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

;